Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Diane Kruger Is All Gussied Up on InStyle?s Your Look Fall 2014 Cover!

Kicking off the autumn season with a glamorous cover story, Diane Kruger is featured on the front of InStyle magazine?s Fall 2014 edition of Your Look.

Besides looking stunning, the ?National Treasure? star shares her love for food despite the negative stigma of carbs these days.

?In L.A., you?re the devil if you eat bread. Josh [Jackson] and I went to Paris over Christmas, and he gained, like, 15 pounds. The bread! White chocolate! Risotto! P�t�! My friend lives out in Normandy on a farm, and she makes her own foie gras. And then the wine. All we did was eat and drink ? it was so fun.?

And unlike many of her celebrity peers, Diane prefers not to work with a stylist. ?I started out my career in Europe, in French films, where nobody enlists a stylist. When I first came here, I found that people have a team ? the hairstylist, the makeup artist, the stylist ? and for a time I did that, but I did not like anything they were giving me. I have a basic idea of what I want, and having a stylist just seems way more fuss than necessary to get dressed.?

Despite her German heritage, Ms. Kruger actually loves Paris. ?I consider myself half French. That?s where I think I want to raise my children, where I see myself growing old. Maybe because I?m European, their way of life is very close to what I know. I?ve always loved Paris. When I went there it was my first time ever on a plane. From the moment I arrived, I was like, I?m never leaving.?

Still, Diane is definitely a product of her homeland. ?People always think I?m dainty when they meet me, but I?m really not. I?m very German ? we?re not made out of sugar.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/diane-kruger-all-gussied-instyle%E2%80%99s-your-look-fall-2014-cover-1194818

Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum

No comments:

Post a Comment