Thursday, April 25, 2013

Billy Ray Cyrus Talks Miley's Drug Use and Engagement

Never one to shy away from talking about his beloved progeny, Billy Ray Cyrus spoke about Miley Cyrus' recent drama including marijuana usage and her engagement to Liam Hemsworth.

In an interview with "Access Hollywood" on Thursday (April 25), the "Achy Breaky Heart" singer downplayed the drug rumors, saying, "I look back and think, ?If the Internet would?ve existed when I was her age I?d probably still be in jail.??

After video of the "Hannah Montana" star smoking out of a bong in 2010 surfaced, several shots of the 20-year-old smoking suspicious hand-rolled cigarettes emerged.

Comparing his daughter's antics with his past, the country crooner explained, "I grew one [pot] plant one time and my mom ran out there and killed it. I was watching that thing all summer ? I was so proud of it. I came home one day and it was gone!"

When asked about Miley's relationship status with Liam, Billy Ray admitted, "That?s Miley?s deal as far as when the wedding is. I don?t really know that much about when they?re getting married.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miley-cyrus/billy-ray-cyrus-talks-mileys-drug-use-and-engagement-845627

Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes

No comments:

Post a Comment