Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jay-Z Drops ?Open Letter? to Blast Cuba Criticism

He and his wife Beyonce Knowles recently took a vacation in Havana, Cuba, and Jay-Z is fed up with all the rumors and naysayers criticizing the trip.

The ?No Church in the Wild? rapper just released a scathing new song called ?Open Letter? to address the negative press he?s received as of late, including his new sports management company.

Jay declares, "Politicians never did sh-t for me / except lie to me, distort history? They wanna give me jail time and a fine -- Fine, let me commit a real crime.?

He continues, "Obama said, 'Chill you're going to get me impeached' / You don't need this sh-t anyway, chill with me on the beach."

"I woulda moved the Nets to Brooklyn for free/Except I made millions off you f--king dweebs/I still own the building, I'm still keeping my seats/You buy that bullsh-t, you better keep your receipts,? adds the outspoken poet.

Check out the full ?Open Letter? below!

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jay-z/jay-z-drops-%E2%80%9Copen-letter%E2%80%9D-blast-cuba-criticism-837551

Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment